Daughter keeps every, single card she is given. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduation, Miss you, Christmas. Every. Single. Card.
Yet, we struggle on how to display the beautiful Christmas cards that we receive. Most of the time, they are placed on the bar counter or mantel. Not the best solution, as they have a tendency to get disheveled. So what to do?
We went hunting to find the most creative ways to highlight our cards and here are the results.
1. Create a graphic wall art mural.
2. Use a hoop and clothes pins to make a Christmas Card Wreath
3. Line a door frame for a modern look.
4. Hang from garland along a stair way or mantel
5. And perhaps our favorite way, replace your traditional ornaments with only Christmas cards. Daughter’s best friend created this tree last year and it was spectacular!
~georgia & daughter